Monday, October 27, 2014

Capital City Games Tournament Report

Tournament Report CCGS 3k Single day 3 round
 
Won Best overall at this event and had a great time.  The large Monsters are converted from McCfarlene monsters.  I went 2-1 against 3 fun opponents!
 
Playing Tom McClure's Beastmen in Battleline

Turn 3 after my lord has died from a simple combo charge.  Ended up winning by beating 2 units steadfast rolls.  The BSB in the forest was out of range after killing the Slaughterbrute.

Fought Josh's Bretonnians and it took 6 rounds of combat to kill one Hero on Horse.  My BSB ended up beating him in combat only doing 1 wound.  This was Battle for the Pass and had first turn combat.

Played corner deployment versus wood elves. and got first turn, whew.  I marched everything up and tried to charge, but had failed panic check everywhere and my slaughterbrute got killed by sisters of the thorn....turn 1.

Late in the game a lot of units were dead.  I had his Sisters Dragon pinned and charged.  Orion was attacking chaos warriors and I panicked the Sisters of the thorn off the table. 

Had Orion in combat and stayed with it the end of the game.

My unkillable lord finally ran the sisters dragon off the table making the game a tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment