Sunday, August 19, 2018

Flatcon 2018 Terrain Table 1

Flatcon 2018




My selection of paints in order to form the table below! Started with dark primer, grey spraypaint, then highlighted grey and white.  I then used boltgun metal spray and then highlighted with metallics.  I then dirtied the metal with brown spraypaint in spots and streeked silver off of edges.  I then went back over certain areas with yellow spray and used a hand cut out stencil to make all the hazard symbols.  Lastly before sealing with flat and varnish seals I went back over some of the yellow areas with brown spray.  


One week doing the steps above andusing plenty of ventilation of course.


Table top view and one of our Flatcon tables.  Thank you to to Kromlech.eu for donating all of the Skargluk terrain!

No comments:

Post a Comment