Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Offensive Today

Well went on Vacation recently and got then fed into the shark tank as one of my fellow gamers neutered me at 1,000 pts. We played Blood and glory but with consistent shooting and magic the High elves actually took down my Hero general turn 3. I crumbled by turn 4 and shook the guys hand. VC are not very stable at 1k. Personnally you can't get all the tools you need with them and main units are way to small. Though Brandon only had 2 bolt throwers, a level 2, and 2 archer units, with a scouting unit as well it was enough to erase 3 unit of chaff in the first few turns only allowing me one dire wolf unit to charge, in the flank. My Terrorgeist was out of screem range because he deployed far enough back. So unfortunetly I have decided to change my list for Acon for the friday 1k lists. Other than that we have also been working on the TT list and finished the last movement tray. I'll have pics this month. Lastely, the bloomington crew is heading to East Peoria today to try out 2200 pt lists and play 3 games at the local convention, http://gameroomil.com/springoff//. Washington's 'Game Room' is sponsoring it and we should be heading there is we get prizes. We will be bringing Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, and Ogre Kingdoms. Pics and reports to come. Have a great spring and hope to see everyone at Adepticon.

No comments:

Post a Comment