Sunday, January 1, 2012

2010 8th Edition Summary

Well a long recap from when 8th edition first came out I thought I would throw up some old stats before my new ones.  The first 6 months of 2010 included a local campaign so I am not including it however it saw me play a DoC army over a dozen times until 8th Edition came out.

It was a slow start with only 21 games played.  I started with Orcs and Goblins with their 7th edition book and then progressed to Bretonnians and customizing an entire army with conversions and resin bases.  Overall I went 12-1-8 equating out to 21 games total. 57% Win, 5% tie, and a 38% Loss.

I suppose for 2011 I wanted to continue the Hobby not necessarily power-game and win a whole lot more because the stats are surprisingly similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment